1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
There are only a few people I like having extended phone conversations with. Everybody else would have better luck chatting with me over dinner at Olive Garden.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Patty called to get tech support for her PC. This is, without question, my absolute most dreaded type of phone call, by far. I can handle telemarketers and televangelists, but friends with computer problems, I can't handle.
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
I have two downstairs and one upstairs. None of them are cordless, BTW.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
I am the one with really bad phone manners. My coworkers at LexCall are always trying to get me to field calls from citizens, but my boss knows as well as I do that for me to answer calls would be a big mistake. I think Patty has the firmest grasp on my phone manners when she says I'm hateful.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
Judging from the previous responses, you can probably already tell that I am not a phone person. Emails are just fine. And this year I am doing really well at sending snail mail.