For more information about this weekly survey, visit This-or-That Tuesday.|
1. Packrat or minimalist?
More packrat than minimalist, but Kristi H once said my apartment was "spartan"
2. Computer: desktop or laptop?
Would love a laptop but am fine with a desktop
3. Seashore or mountains?
The seashore is more impressive to me than the mountains are. I suppose that's because I have lived in the NC mountains, and I have died in the KY mountains, but I have never spent enough time on the seashore.
4. Carpeting or bare floors?
Carpeting, unless I want to polka
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap?
As I mention on my favorites list, I love getting something for nothing. So drinking tap water beats drinking bottled water unless the bottled water is free.
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon?
Amazon has fewer horror stories of transactions gone wrong or accounts that have been hacked.
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers?
They're both excellent housepets.
8. Front door or back door?
I had a girlfriend in college who never, ever locked the back door of her house. So I had her permission to drop in on her whenever I wanted and awaken her with kisses. Happy memory, that.
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none?
I wear no jewelry and no cologne. But I suspect I'd attract more women if I sparingly added both to my image.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick?
Wow, as if I need an excuse like "obtaining tickets" to motivate me to call in sick. I'll call in sick for any old reason. Work is strictly a means to an end -- financing my leisure -- and will not make it to my priority list.